Murphy has not probably never imagined that his sayings will come once to the rank of law. Murphy’s Laws of nature symbolizes the tendency to error and human processes.
1. If something can go wrong it will.
2. If anything he can go wrong, it will go wrong anyway.
3. Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
4. The objects will be damaged in direct proportion to their size.
5. The chances of falling on the bread smeared with butter is directly proportional to the amount of carpet.
6. Friends system is essential to your survival, gives the enemy another person who can shoot.
7. Technology is dominated by those who deal with things that do not understand.
8. Opulent decor reception is inversely proportional to the fundamental solvency of the company.
9. Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he will believe.Tell him a bench is freshly painted and he will have to touch to be sure.
10. The first myth of management is that it exists.