10 Random Science Facts
Image via Wikipedia
1. The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year.
2. A neutron star is the strongest magnet in the universe.
3. The only rock that floats in water is pumice.
4. The nerves in our body are most concentrated in our fingertips.
5. The lightest organ in the human body is the lung.
6. There’s enough gold in the Earth’s crust to cover the entire land surface knee-deep.
7. Although it is closest to the Sun, Mercury has ice in its craters.
8. Earth is the only planet not named after a Roman or Greek god.
9. The only letter not appearing on the Periodic Table is the letter J.
10. If you slowly pour a handful of salt into a totally full glass of water it will not overflow. In fact, the water level will go down.
Other Random Facts: