- How’s your daddy doing?
- I see that you’re all wrapped up in your work. I’ll talk to you another time.
- Would you like to go to my costume party?
- Couldn’t you wear something more colorful? White is so drab
- Would you like to see the Wizard? Perhaps he could give you a brain as well as other vital organs
- Have you read the best selling novel Mummies for Dummies?
- You seem a little tense. Are you all wound up?
- Let’s go sightseeing. We can see the Tomb of the Unknown Mummy.
- You look hungry. I bet you haven’t had anything good to eat in a thousand years.
- It’s your five thousandth birthday. I bought you a wonderful present. The gift is all wrapped up just like you. I hope you like it. I got you a year’s supply of Krazy glue. Now you can keep yourself together at all times.
|2 Liked It
I Like It!