10 Things We Love to Hate
1. The idiot in the row in front of you that thinks it’s amusing to rustle sweet wrappers through the entire film!
2. The drivers on a rainy day that deliberately drive through a puddle to soak pedestrians.
3. Opening the chocolate box to find someone’s eaten all the good ones.
4. That irritating kid down the road that knocks your door then runs away.
5. The cold calling companies that phone you in the middle of you eating to sell you double glazing.
6. Politicians who tell you how much their going to do to help you right up to the point they’re elected.
7. Justin Bieber.
8. Prima Donnas who make ridiculous demands for their dressing rooms when on tour.
Rarely a week goes by without some new gossip emerging from those people collectively known as “sources close to the star” about outrageous behaviour, tantrums and unreasonable demands
9. Car Mechanics who’s prices seem to be adjusted depending on your gender, amount of flesh revealed(Women), which team you support(Men), and whether you’re paying by cash or card.
10. The price of petrol.