10 Things You Shouldn’t Say to a Ghost
Meeting a ghost can be quite unpleasant. This is particularly true if that ghost had a terrible life when it was alive as a human being. Here are ten things that you should never say to an unfriendly ghost:
- How about giving me a high five? I’m sorry but I can’t feel your hand. Ha, Ha.
- What’s the matter? You look a little white under the collar.
- How would you like to play a game of Strip Pokergueist?
- Would you please give my regards to Casper? I understand that he’s a lot more cheerful than you.
- Quit whining. Why don’t you go to bed and count sheets?
- Are you going to try out for the school play? I don’t think that you have a ghost of a chance of getting the lead.
- For the last time, go take a shower. You’re leaving your odor in every room of the house.
- Quit screaming at me. What are you going to do? Are you planning to fan me to death? And stop looking so grave. People will think that you were dead or something.
- So you suffered a violent death. Big deal! You look very handsome except for the hole in your stomach. Besides, you’ll never have to go on a diet.
- The Scarecrow wanted a brain, but you want an entire body. Sorry, you’re asking too much. How about a new set of legs instead?