10 Ways to Get Rid of Telemarketers
I share some Tips below through some research, on how to get Telemarketers off the Phone.
1) Keep it simple by saying “No thanks. Have a good day.”
2) Repeated Phrases – Repeat everything they say back to them. Eventually, they would close the conversation.
3) Ask to be taken off their Calling list.
4) Speak to them in another language. German, Spanish, Japanese or just make up your own language.
5) Change the conversation. Ask them if they know Jesus or some other thing which is nothing to do with the call.
6) Ask them for their number and tell them you will call them back.
Read more in Humor
7) Call Screening. Get a caller display service on your phone. That way, when the phone rings, you don’t have to take the call, if you don’t recognise the number.
8) If you have kids, give the phone to your toddler to speak baby language to them. They will hang up eventually or your toddler might innocently hang up on them.
9) Try selling something to them too. Maybe ask it they would like to buy an item of furniture or something that you no longer need.
10) Write a letter to the Telemarketing company requesting that they stop all communications to you via phone or correspondence and if they do, they will be in trouble legally.
Feel free to share any more useful tips in the Comments Box below.