10 Weird Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler
He was phenomenal, perhaps a little misunderstood or maybe the worst freak to have walked the face of the earth. Here are ten little known facts about Adolf Hitler, straight from his medical records, just when you thought such records should be kept confidential. Look at these:
- Adolf Hitler often inhaled cocaine to clear his sinuses and soothe his throat, perhaps the source of his crazy experiments on Jews and blacks.
- Adolf Hitler had a bad case of flatulence that often made him fart uncontrollably leading to constant abuse of anti-gas drugs based on strychnine which caused him liver and stomach problems.
- Adolf Hitler, unlike most powerful men, was less inclined to sexual activity and often slept in different bedrooms,
- Adolf Hitler often received shots of seminal extracts from young bulls in order to boost his libido.
- Adolf Hitler was a cryptochird, you know what I mean, the old boy had one descended testicle instead of two.
- Adolf Hitler was actually democratically elected German Chancellor, in line with the German constitution of the time, something akin to Chancellor Angela Merkel, the most powerful woman in the world!
- Despite being credited for the Nazi holocaust, Adolf Hitler never killed anybody in his long reign as the fuehrer!
- Were it not for the winter in Moscow, the combined Allied army would have been overrun by Hitler’s forces. He actually lost the war to the winter and not to the Allied forces led by the Russians.
- Adolf Hitler was a Christian, in fact a catholic, even though he ceased practicing Catholicism later in his adulthood.
- Adolf Hitler was an accomplished artist; a cartoonist in particular and even contributed artwork for a military newspaper. Wow.