WARNING: ANY OF THESE THINGS MAY CAUSE YOU TO BE ARRESTED; BE IN A CRASH; OR WORSE OF ALL, BE YELLED AT.
1. Open all the windows, then spontaneously blast a heavy-metal song while driving by pedestrians.
2. This –
3. Open all the windows with soft classical music playing, then head-bang as if it is a hard rock song.
4. If you have passengers, give a highly detailed commentary about the grass on the side of the road. Act as if you have one of those microphones that bus-drivers use in your hand.
5. Turn the radio to a foreign channel trying to teach English. Follow along intently.
6. On a straight road, place a pet in your lap with their paws on the steering wheel. Slowly remove your hand from the wheel and act like you fell asleep (Keep eyes open slightly to avoid crashing.)
7. This step is dangerous and involves some supplies. Make sure you have a long road that you know very well. Tape a mirror to head-rest on the drivers seat. Angle it so you can see the road very well. Crouch down under the steering wheel and use the mirror to see the road.
Hopefully this gives the impression that there’s a ghost driver.
8. Rest your arm on the window sill with elbow sticking out. Get an extremely convincing fake tan on the part of your arm that is hanging out the window.
9. If someone cuts you off while driving, play a audio clip of Yosemite Sam (after Bugs Bunny tricks him) on your speakers loudly.
10. Set up a baby car-seat in each seat in your vehicle, then place a toy baby doll in each. Next, scream at them convincingly as if they are complaining. Threaten to turn the car around and such.
11. Wear dark sunglasses so people can’t see your eyes. Turn your head facing out the window while still keeping your eyes on the road. This should creep people out tremendously.
12. Drive 2 mph in a school zone and when people honk at you scream SAFETY FIRST!!!!
13. Drive backwards.
14. Drive exactly 1 mph over the speed limit then look around suspiciously as if you are doing something terrible.
15. Stop in on the shoulder of the road, take out a shovel, open your trunk, and act like you are hitting something in the trunk repeatedly with your shovel. Then close your trunk, store the shovel, and drive off like nothing happened.