21 Genius Thoughts That Will Blow Your Mind
1. I wonder if my cat thinks the delivery guy is my owner because he gives me food.
2. Every cell in my body knows how to replicate DNA yet I’m not in on it so I have to spend hours studying it.
3. Everytime you’ve beaten a computer at chess it’s because it let you win.
4. No one has ever been in an empty room.
5. When you want to make sure a piece of paper doesn’t get folded, you put it in something called a folder.
6. Adults complaining about the younger generation are really just saying their generation did a shitty job raising their kids.
7. If high school was a movie, high schoolers wouldn’t be allowed to watch it.
8. Imagine how terrifying horess would be if they were carnivorous.
9. Anyone notice the irony behind “hyphenated” and “non-hyphenated”?
10. The only time the word incorrectly isn’t spelled incorrectly is when it’s spelled incorrectly.
11. If you’re no longer covered by your parent’s health insurance, your manufacturer’s warranty is over.
12. There should be a movie rating based on how awkward it would be to watch with your parents.
13. What if every county has ninjas, but we only know about the Japanese ones because they’re rubbish?
14. If you break the laws of man, you go to jail. If you break the laws of god, you go to hell. If you break the laws of physics, you go to Sweden and get a nobel prize.
15. When the North Korean citizens finally get freedom of information and internet they’re going to realize the whole world was making fun of their country.
16. “Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people” is a qoute that discusses people.
17. If two people on opposite sides of the world each drop a piece of bread, the earth briefly becomes a sandwich.
18. Right now, there are millions of formally dressed skeletions in out ground.
19. When Sweden is playing Denmark, it is SWE-DEN. The remaining letters, not used, is DEN-MARK.
20. X88B88 looks like the word voodoo reflectin off of itself.
21. Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounds super rad if you don’t know what either of those things are.