21 Things I Learned Before Turning 21
1. Love isn’t as simple as the word.
2. Trust is essential in all relationships.
3. You have to get out there and do it yourself
4. Opportunities don’t come to you most of the time.
5. Always ask someone else’s opinion if you’re feeling low. It’ll surprise you.
6. Praying does something, even if it’s all in your head.
7. Shame is a useless emotion.
8. Power comes from you and what you believe in.
9. Everyone has feelings that can be hurt.
10. Doing something nice for someone is just as satisfying (if not more) than doing something for yourself.
11. If you find someone you can talk religion and politics with, comfortably, keep them.
12. The chase is always fun.
13. To get people to like you, you have to like people.
14. Nothing is random.
15. Everyone is insecure about something.
16. Fashion advice is not one size fits all.
17. Clothing sizes don’t matter as long as you look good.
18. No one else can make you do anything you don’t want to.
19. Trust your instincts when it comes to people.
20. Family is more important than pretty much everything.
21. Worrying about what will go wrong increases the chances of it going wrong in some way.