25 Useless Facts
Here is 25 useless facts but some are funny, enjoy!
- The face of a penny can hold about 30 drops of water.
- A bean has more DNA per cell than a human cell.
- Europe is the only continent without a desert.
- 28.1% of people pee in the pool.
- The world’s youngest pope was 11 years old (Pope Benedict IX).
- It is estimated that at any one time 0.7% of the world’s population is drunk.
- Chocolate can kill dogs, it directly effects their heart and nervous system.
- Slugs have 4 noses.
- Coconuts kill about 150 people each year, that’s more than sharks.
- Every day, 7% of America eats it McDonald’s.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions helps from crying.
- A snail can sleep for 3 years.
- There are about 2 chickens for every human in the world.
- Rats and horses can not vomit.
- The USA eats on average 18 acres of pizza every day.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
- A polar bears skin is black and the fur is clear but snow makes it appear white.
- There are 1 million ants for every person in the world.
- Banging your head against the wall burns 160 calories an hour.
- Scotland has more redheads than any other part of world (we rock).
- Humans and dolphins are the only animals known to have sex for pleasure.
- “Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
- You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
- Earth is the only planet not named after a God.
- Ketchup was sold in the 1830’s a medicine.
More work done by “Raver”.