Do you have what it takes to be the next American Fido? Think of the fame and fortune. The following guidelines must be met in order to enter the competition.
- You must be five years or younger.
- You should look neat and trim.
- You must be able to sustain good barks for at least two minutes.
- You may be able to do tricks or play a musical instrument.
- Growling is not allowed.
- Biting is not allowed.
- No mutts are allowed.
- You may wear a poodle skirt.
- Wearing a leash is optional.
- No taking a leak in front of the audience.
- You must not give a spotty performance unless you are a Dalmatian.
- Punching is not allowed unless you are a Boxer.
- You may not pause during your performance unless you have to go potty.
- Tag wagging to gain votes is strictly prohibited.
- No Cocker Spaniels allowed. They’re just too cocky.
- Do not bring your dog dish. All meals are provided by American Fido Inc.
- Playing dead during the performance is also prohibited.
- No giving a high five with your paw.
|2 Liked It
I Like It!