Bosses Day, October 15, 2010
Tomorrow is Bosses Day, and that can either get us some “brownie points” or get us fired. I would really love for the first one to happen. So I thought of a few things that could help us all earn some points with our bosses.
1) Classic bribery. Give your boss a nice gift, but don’t over-do it.
2) Compliments. The clearest way to a person’s good side has always been flattery. But again, don’t over-do it.
3) Do your job as good as you possibly can, just get everything done.
4) Care about what your boss is doing. Genuinely. It’s always nice to know someone cares what you’re doing, your boss most likely feels the same.
5) Acknowledge that it is Bosses Day, let your boss know that you appreciate him/her.
6) Be funny, tell jokes, have a light mood. It’s always fun to be around someone that makes you laugh.
7) Surprise party. Who does’t like a good party? (but remember you still have to work)
Dress for success. Wear the most professional-looking clothes you own to show you’re a professional at your job.
Read more in Humor
Good luck everyone.