As a parent, you should never be annoyed by your child EVER. Always meet your son’s demands. Always. Why? You know Chucky? He’s no doll. His dad didn’t buy him a Bugatti. Don’t even come up with ideas such as go #$%^ yourself, or even worse, say it to your son. He wants a bughatti, man. Dad. Father… Man. Do you want your son to go murderous and grab a kitchen knife and try to kill you? (Maybe for a movie…. )BUT if you aren’t a filmmaker, I suggest following this guide.
Do this for your son. If you’re a man, you would buy your son a Bugatti. Why? Wait what? Why?? Well, because he said so. Duh!
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage financial, physical, emotional, psychological, or mental. By the way, insurances don’t cover damages for un-caring fathers who won’t buy their son a Bugatti. There are consequences for evil actions. Especially, not buying your son, a Bugatti….
Read more in Humor« How to Grow Up AverageTOP 10: Things That Make You Feel Older (Very Funny) »
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
1. If your son asks for a Bugatti, then buy it for him. But no…. you didn’t buy it. Oh no. Here goes…
“Son…. I can’t afford it.” “It’s not healthy.”
2. If you don’t have cash, then there’s something called a credit card. And did you know a Bugatti has nutritional properties? Yeah you know… Vitamin….X… and ummm….. Omega 69….. duh…. 2nd grade stuff dude!
3. Too scared to give YOUR credit card number? Steal your wife’s and tell your son that mommy said that it’s okay.
4. Apparently it isn’t.
5. If mommy grabs a knife and says what the #$%^& have you done to my credit card and look at my bills, look below.
6. Say it was your dog.
7. You don’t have a dog? Say it was your couch.
8. YOU DON’T HAVE A COUCH? You’re toast.
9. Just kidding, your wife won’t even notice you don’t have a couch. She’ll go searching for one. *Sighs* Wives these days… Low IQ levels.
10. After all this time you figured out that your wife’s ‘credit card’ number was her phone number, your son gets angry, as his order of Bugatti is waiting for 5 minutes. Your son knows that a Bugatti is made in Nigeria, and that it only takes 5 minute shipping to California. Oops.
11. Your son seems to be playing with knives more and more often. Oh man.
12. Does he sneak up behind you with a knife sometimes? He loves you. It’s a sign of saying ‘I Love You’ in son language. He doesn’t want to stab you, pfftt. Of course not!
13. Your son sneaks up to you in bed. With a Knife.
14. You Should….
YOUR DEMO VERSION OF “HOW TO STOP YOUR MURDEROUS SON FROM KILLING YOU WITH A KNIFE AT NIGHT WHEN HE SNEAKS UP ON YOU” STOPS HERE.
PLEASE PAY A SMALL FEE OF 103,987 (DOLLARS) TO MY ACCOUNT WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS WEBSITE: TO CONTINUE WITH THE FULL VERSION
TO REVEAL THE WEBSITE, PLEASE PAY AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF 50.97 IN CASH TO ME IN SHANGHAI, IN THE NEXT MINUTE OR SO. I KNOW YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. IT’S NOT THAT FAR FROM MY VILLAGE.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING STOPKILLINGSONS.INC
Your cooperation is deeply admired, and appreciated, please tell us to your friends.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
So did you guys like it? It’s just a joke; I don’t mean to insult fathers, mothers, or sons in any way. Just for humor purposes. Thanks guys!