10 Excuses: Why I Didn’t Do my Homework
My dog didn’t eat it, but that’s a good idea. Here’s some excuses why I didn’t do my homework.
- My dog ate it……and than, when we went to the vet he found a way to take it out, only to find out that my dogs’ stomach acids burnt most of it.
- I accidentally started a fire when I rubbed my pencil too hard against my Science homework, and due to friction, the pressure and heat turned my homework into ashes.
- I was doing my homework when I decided to go use the bathroom. I had to release gas urgently and as I did, I couldn’t overhear a robber in my house. Apparently, all they wanted was my Social Studies homework.
- Remember how we studied about flying squirrels and you gave us homework on it today. Well one of them snuck into my house, jumped onto the table and coincidentally I had acorns covering my homework paper. It was too quick for me to catch, but don’t worry I informed the police immediately.
- I was sitting in the bathroom, doing the homework and minding my own business when all of a sudden, a time traveler teleports in and says that he needs my homework, and the fate of the world depends on it. So he took my English homework, but I’m sure you know what that’s like right?
- Just yesterday, on the same day as you assigned us that English essay to do, a maniac broke in and demanded all my paper, I gave him what he wanted but hid the English essay in the attic. So I couldn’t bring in the essay for it’s own safety.
- Guess what! I had finished my math homework and was heading to my living room to watch T.V, when the same flying squirrel that got arrested flew in and grabbed my H.W. It tauntingly stood in front of me and ripped the H.W to shreds, made a bracelet out of it and put it on it’s neck.
- Today I finished my homework quickly and my mom checked to see if it’s alright. Surprised to see how amazing my article was she submitted it to U.S.A Today, People, and Rolling Stone. If you had really wanted to see my homework, you could’ve called Travel magazine, but now I’ve heard they didn’t publish it, due to some kind of maniac robber who asked for all their paper.
- We were going on vacation to the Sahara desert, when I got lost. All I had was my Science homework on how cactuses have extreme amounts of water to help homosapiens survive. I ate it in order to live. If you want to see my homework you’re going to need professional surgeons. Hmm, those homosapiens are really lucky to be able to survive from cactuses.
- I know this is going to be hard to believe, but my dog ate my homework!