10 Really Funny Country Music Song Titles
Some Country tunes are meant to be funny, some amusing songs are supposed to be serious but are hysterical.
One Sunday morning a few years back while reading the Sunday paper, we flipped on the TV and somehow landed on the CMT Country Music Video Countdown. It happened that several of the videos in the top 20 were hilarious.
We were instantly hooked on country music. The videos made us laugh; the music made us smile. Some of the titles are very funny; many of the artists are really entertaining and talented singers, as well.
So, here is a list of my favorite, funny Country Music song titles. It only gets better; take some time to check out the actual lyrics!
- I’d Like to Check You For Ticks
- I Got Friends in Low Places
- I’m So Much Cooler On-Line
- I Ain’t As Good As I Once Was, But I’m Good, Once, As I Ever Was
- Would You Like Fries With That, (the divorce song) (The lyrics are even funnier)
- It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere (OK, not funny, but makes a really good point)
- I’m Gonna Hire A Wino to Decorate our Home
- Whiskey for My Men, Beer for My Horses
- Get Drunk and Be Somebody
- Jesus Loves You But I Don’t (My Favorite!)
The only things more entertaining than the song titles are the lyrics. Brad Paisley songs get the award here. If you want a good chuckle, check out “I’m Sure Gonna Miss Her,” (The Fishing Song) If you don’t laugh at this one you have no sense of humor. Brad also does a song called, “I’m Still a Guy.” Good to know he’s still “got a pair.”