10 Things Not to Say to a Nervous Dentist
Humorous list of things that you should not say to a nervous dentist.
You’re a new patient of Dr. Ralph Summers. Dr. Summers is a dentist. From time to time, his nerves become a little frayed. Here are ten things that you should not say to a nervous dentist:
- Why are you shaking while holding the drill. Are you planning to break out and dance.?
- How many of your patients ever had a normal mouth again?
- You said I have five cavities. You also said I need to have a root canal. Why are you asking me to buy some girl scout cookies at this time?
- Do you have anything for the pain? I think I’m going to vomit. Do you mind if I vomit in the chair?
- Why are you constantly scratching your head? Do you have a dandruff problem?
- How can I have a baby tooth in my mouth? I’m fifty-five years old. What’s next? Do you plan to put me into diapers?
- Is that a real diploma on the wall or is it a fake?
- What ado you mean my gums are all red? I’m not a vampire. I don’t suck blood.
- Are you keeping up-to-date? I see that you still have a calendar from 1955 on the wall.
- Why did your patient in the other room scream his head off?
Image by kencf0618 via Flickr