20 Funny and Stupid Reasons for Kids Missing School
These are 20 ridiculous note that parents wrote to excuse their child from school.
We have all heard the classic excuses kids say to miss a day of school for no reason but what happens when a parent writes a note and it comes out all wrong? Confusion and most of the time laugher when it’s a parent who messes up a note. From the ridiculous to the misspelled to the note that just makes no sense they are pure comedy when the student hands it to the teacher only to see a confused or horrified look appear on the their face. Facial expressions say it all when it comes to dealing with students and parents but lets be honest people are in a rush sometimes especially parents so an absent note excusing their child from school may not always be what it seems to be. These are actual notes excusing a child from school written by no one other then their parents. Laugh it up! Ha, Ha!
- Dear School, Please excuse my son from being absent on Jan. 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.
- Please excuse my daughter from Jim class for a few days. “Yesterday she fell out of a tree and misplaced her hip”.
- My child was absent from school yesterday because he had a sore trout
- Please excuse my daughter for being absent. “She was sick so I had her shot”.
- My son was absent yesterday because he missed his bust
- My child won’t be in school a week from Friday. “We have to attend their funeral”.
- Please excuse my son for being absent yesterday. “He has a cold and could not breed well”.
- My kid was absent because he had a stomach
- Please excuse my daughter from school. “She had very loose vowels”.
- My son was absent from school because he had 2 teeth taken off his face
- Excuse my son. He has been under the doctor.
- Please excuse my child from missing school yesterday. “We thought it was a Sunday”.
- My daughter could not come to school today because she was bothered by very loose veins
- Please excuse my son from being absent yesterday. “He had diarrhea and his boots leak”.
- Please excuse my daughter for being absent yesterday. “She was in bed with very bad gramps”.
- Please excuse my child from school yesterday. “He had a bad stomach egg”.
- Please excuse my son today from school. “He was busy administrating downtown”.
- Please excuse my daughter’s absence. “She had her periodicals”.
- My son was absent yesterday as he was having a gangover
- Please excuse my child from missing school yesterday. “I thought we had a 3 day weekend”.