Everything I Need to Know About Life
Everything a person needs to know can be learned from Noah’s Ark.
Everything a person needs to know can be learned from Noah’s Ark that is where I learned it. We all know the biblical story of Noah’s Ark along with all the toys and baby decorations, but Noah’s ark offers adults 11 tips for life.
- Whatever you do, do not miss the boat – Missing the boat could be missing the opportunity of a life time and you really don’t want to miss that.
- Just remember we are all in the same boat – whether we are old or young, rich or poor, we are all in the same situation – just trying to live life to the fullest.
- It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark, so always plan ahead -planning ahead for a rainy day, whether it’s just keeping a lot of games in the closet or money in the bank, will always see you through.
- Stay healthy and fit because Noah wasn’t young when he built the ark – Noah was about 60 years old, when he built the Ark. Noah didn’t know he was going to be asked to do something big, and you might not either.
- Just do the job that needs to be done and ignore the critics – there is always going to be someone who has an opinion, but keep your eyes on what you are doing and ignore them.
- Your future needs to be built on high ground.
- Always travel in pairs as it is the safer way to go.
- The snails where next to the cheetahs so speed isn’t always better – If you rush, you may make mistakes so take your time and do it right the first time.
- Float awhile if the stress gets to high – hang out and relax when life gets rough. If you work yourself up, you won’t get anywhere.
- The Titanic was built by professionals, but the Ark was built by amateurs.
Lastly, 11, At the end of the storm, there is always a rainbow.
When life seems too hard, too stressful, or too fast, just think of Noah’s Ark because everything you need to know about life is right there.