Five Reasons Why Peeing Outside is Better (Guys)
Its better than you think.
- It saves you money on the water bill by not needing to flush.You can pretty much see somewhat of a drop in your waterbill if you go start just going pee outside.
- No ricocheting urine out of the toilet and straight on to your foot. Yes I say this because sometimes and knowing I’m not the only one who this happens to some of drops of your urine will ricochet of the water and hit your foot. When peeing outside you don’t have too pee in water so it usually can’t hit you unless really close to something.
- You don’t have to aim. You really don’t need to aim anywhere specifi unless you want to so you can feel free to pee anywhere you want outside.
- It literally can water plants. Some plants like lemon and orange trees will actually help it grow as sort of a fertilizer. These plants like high amount of nitrartes so it won’t kill it. But don’t pee on flowers because those type of plants will be killed by your pee from to much of the nitrates.
- The breeze blowing through your hair when your peeing and even on your privates. This is quite relaxing when peeing outisde with the breeze blowing through hair. Although just make sure you know which way it is blowing because you don’t your urine blowing back towards you.
Note: If you decide to pee in a public area make sure there are no police around.