Twenty Ways to Tell That Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Love You
Ways you can tell your boyfriend doesn’t feel passionately about you anymore.
Your boyfriend proclaims his love to you, but you have your doubts. It seems like a lot of empty words. Here are twenty signs that tell you that your boyfriend may really not love you.
- Your boyfriend’s idea of romantic evening is watching television in your house while chowing down on a burrito
- You try to kiss your boyfriend but his lips remain closed, and he turns his back away from you
- You ask your boyfriend to take you out for dinner. He takes you to a fast food restaurant and orders you a kid’s meal.
- Your boyfriend says that you are really smart. He then asks you to write a ten-page essay for him.
- Your boyfriend lights up whenever he sees your sister. Otherwise, he’s about as warm as a clam chowder.
- Your boyfriend hugs you like a bear; like a big, grizzly bear
- You write a love poem on some tissue paper. Your boyfriend reads the poem and then blows his nose on the tissue.
- Your boyfriend spends all his time over your apartment playing video games. He tells you every stage and level of every game that he owns. He is more in love with the women in the video games than he is with you.
- Whenever you want to have a conversation with your boyfriend, he puts on his headphones
- Your cat shows more affection to you than your boyfriend. At least your cat purrs and rubs against you.
- Your boyfriend asks you to do all his dirty laundry, make his meals, dust and vacuum, and mop the floors. In return, your boyfriend gives you a handshake and says, “Thanks a lot.”.
- The only time that your boyfriend finds you attractive is when he is drunk
- Your boyfriend explains to you the importance of abstinence. He then pats you on the head and says, “Good girl.”.
- Your boyfriend spreads lies and gossip to all his male buddies. He then tells you that he made a mistake while he chuckles underneath his breath.
- Your boyfriend asks to borrow your car. He not only borrows it, but also crosses the state line and is never seen again.
- Your boyfriend asks to borrow some money. He also decides to borrow some of your possessions. Six months later you are still waiting for your money back as well as your possessions.
- During a candlelight dinner, your boyfriend spends the entire night talking about your best friend Sheila
- For Valentine’s Day, your boyfriend gives you an empty box of chocolates and an old recycled Valentine’s card
- For Sweetest Day, your boyfriend gives you a box of prunes
- Your boyfriend makes the suggestion that your entire body needs a complete makeover