Chinese Fortune Cookies From Your Dentist Part Two
Fifteen humorous fortune cookie sayings from your dentist.
Image by icethim via Flickr
It’s time for your dental appointment. While you are waiting to see the dentist, why don’t you open up a fortune cookie to see what hidden fortune awaits you.
1. You are about to have a very numbing experience.
2. Pain is a very subjective feeling. Prepare for a very subjective feeling.
3. Your pearly whites look more like yellow stained onions.
4. Embrace yourself. You are in need of braces.
5. Crooked teeth do not lead to a crooked mind.
6. Drilling for a test is not the same feeling as drilling your teeth.
7. Naming your new born baby girl Floss is not a good idea.
8. A cheerleader should never shout, “Hey, hey, what do you say, I have a lot of dental decay.”
9. To get to the root of your problem, you must first journey through the root canal.
10. It is unwise to use your tooth brush to brush your hair.
11. For the last time, you tell the truth and not the tooth.
12. Try saying bicuspids three times without spitting. It isn’t easy.
13. A great title for a new movie is “Panic in the Dental Chair.” It shall be rated PD for Painful Dentistry.
14. Wisdom comes from learning and not from your wisdom teeth.
15. A cavity a day will not keep the dentist away.