Ten Things That You Should Never Say to a Ghost
Humorous take on the things that you should never say to a ghost.
Ghosts are scary. They move around freely in mansions. They just love to say “Boo” and watch you run away in fright. Here is a list of some things that you should never say to a ghost:
- Nice sheet. Did you get it from Martha Stewart?
- Hey give me five. What’s the matter? You can’t slap my hand?
- Have you seen my friend Boo Boo? I’m Yogi Bear. I’m smarter than the average bear. Oh, you plan to go bear haunting? Well good luck.
- I’m tired of your racket. Why don’t you just drop dead?
- So whom did you want to take your vengeance on? Me? I’m out of here
- Why do you look so white? Have you ever considered applying some makeup?
- Hey cheer up. Why aren’t you in such a good spirit?
- You really stink. Have you ever considered using deodorant? Why don’t you take a shower?
- Would you like a cold draft beer?
- Would you quit with the chain music? It’s getting to be a little annoying