Why Did Bill Gates Resign?
Do you know the reason behind the resignation of Bill Gates from the post of CEO of Microsoft Corp? If not, read this.
Bill Gates, once the richest man on the planet, resigned from his post of CEO of Microsoft Corp. His resignation was in response to the following letter that he got from an Indian named Santa Singh.
Santa Singh, after properly greeting Bill Gates, asked some questions:
1. Sir, in my computer, there is a keyboard. However, alphabets in the keyboard are not set in the proper order. When are you planning to launch a keyboard with proper alphabet sequence?
2. Sir, there is a START button, but I could not find a STOP button anywhere. Why?
3. I have learnt MS Word. In fact, people at my village say that I am a master of MS World. Now, when are you planning to launch MS Sentence? You know, I am dieing to learn MS Sentence.
4. There is a Recycle Bin, but not Rescooter Bin. Why? Sir, this is a big problem as I have a scooter not a cycle.
5. In the end, a personal question. Why do you sell Windows, when your name is Gates? Please specify who in your family owned the name Windows? Is Windows is the wife of Bill Gates?