Pop Diva Lady Gaga Dead at 23
Tragedy strikes again?
A mysterious and sudden Concert cancellation at Purdue has turned into yet another celebrity tragedy, as pop music sensation Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, better known as Lady Gaga, is reportedly dead from what is suspected to be a drug overdose.
Here is what has been reported at this point:
- This evening’s concert at the Elliot Hall of Music on the Purdue campus was abruptly cancelled as the arena was filling.
- The reason given for the cancellation was a sudden illness.
- EM Ts were apparently on scene.
- Several Indiana State Police Cruisers left were at the venue, and didn’t leave until after 9:00 pm.
- Drug dogs were reportedly sighted.
- Lady Gaga was hospitalized.
- Lady Gaga’s tour manager spoke to the press on the telephone, reporting that the pop star was doing well and that all was normal. But when asked specifically about Lady Gaga’s cancelled Purdue concert, the call was mysteriously disconnected.
- At least one venue employee leaked to the press that Lady Gaga is, in fact, dead from a drug overdose.
No official report has been made as to weather Lady Gaga is actually dead, but it doesn’t look good. The internet is abuzz with Lady Gaga Purdue searches, and the cancellation, EM Ts, and hospitalization have all been confirmed. Let’s hope the rumors are false, and she hasn’t actually died; the world doesn’t need another tragedy. We should all know by morning if she is dead, if their was a drug overdose, and all of the details.