The 10 Types of Woman a Man Should Never Marry
Anyway, I’m not an expert but I’m trying to fill up. Whatever you read is base upon the observations and the results of statistics from here to there. There are many types of women, different characteristics and different personalities. However, you can only see the real quality and personality of a woman unless you’re living with her under the same roof.
- Never marry a woman who asks for your credit card, debit card, personal belongings, security numbers, and especially your account number. Do you want to marry a girl who’s looking for how much cash you have in the bank? Chances are- you just meet an ‘I-marry-for-your-money baby‘.
- Never marry a woman who never meet your parents or family and who doesn’t like to meet them. Once you’re into it, you have to deal with both parties- your parents and your wife. It’s hard but if you really love her, it’s up to you.
- Never marry a woman who says, ‘Go-away-from-me-you-stink’. Ehh, you just meet a clean freak type of woman. She doesn’t like if you smell so bad, she doesn’t like if you spill ketchup in your shirt and she doesn’t like if your suit is crumpled when you goes to party. Well, the decision is all yours.
- Never marry a woman who yells at you in the mall, in the street, in the bus, inside the subway, in the public places and especially in front of your friends and family. It’s the most embarrassing situations in your whole life. You know who and what she is, the nagger-type personality. If you really want to marry her because you love her, be prepared for her screams early in the morning. The beauty of this type of personality though, you don’t need an alarm clock coz’ it’s yelling and screaming in front of you.
- Never marry a woman, whom you just met, you have to know her background or her family history. Who knows if she is in your close kin, first cousin or your sister for example? Incest is not just the reason why close relatives shouldn’t marry with each other; the genes (recessive and dominant traits) are the number one reason why. If you do, there’s a big possibility that you can produce a Trisonomy 3 child, not good for building a family.
- Never marry a woman who never listens to you, who always takes you for granted and who never understands you. She will never forgive you if you came late in your date or she will throw attitude once you never fulfilled her wishes. You should understand by now that you‘re just dating with a spoiled-brat-girl.
- Never marry a woman who owns three or four cell phone in her life. One for her work, the second one is for her family and friends and third one is for you or who knows with the fourth one? Hmnn, she’s playing head games with you. She’s a lot more complicated than you do. She’s trying to be many in the person of one. You see, girls love cell phones- it’s their best buddy.
- Never marry a woman who’s collecting designer bags, designer jeans and designer shoes. She will usually collect and select even though she doesn’t have enough money to buy one. Chances are you’re buying all her craps. Of course, designer brands are one of the women’s guilty pleasures but too much of everything destroys relationship. Just a reminders though.
- Never marry a woman who always hangs around in the club, party-goer, and a party animal person who become immune to disco’s and drinks. She is already committed to you but she couldn’t give up her party habits. She might be cheating or playing around, who knows? You must have been known.
- Most importantly, never marry a woman who doesn’t love you. Love covers all the multitude of sins (as the bible says). If she loves you, she’s willing to give up anything for goodness sake. She will understands and respect you at all cost. Love is the answers of everything.
Somehow, if you meet this type of woman but couldn’t resist her charms, you might marry her in the long run. However, as I warned you, divorces all over the world are common, so be prepared.