Top 10 Naruto Girls
With over 500 chapters and still going strong, Naruto’s at the top of the manga world – and it stands to reason that its many lovely ladies helped it get there. This list will let you know the Top 10 Naruto girls, and why they’re so dang awesome.
- Tsunade. She’s the Fifth Hokage and a buxom beauty to boot, especially given her actual age. What really makes Tsunade stand out, however, is the fact that she can hand your butt to you on a plate any day of the week. You don’t mess with this woman.
- Sakura. One of the original three, Sakura started off as a bit annoying and a weakling. Now? Watch out. She’s learned a lot from her mentor, and holds up quite nicely in the looks department to boot.
- Hinata. Originally a bit of a shy weirdo, Hinata has blossomed considerably since Naruto began. She’s a fair force of nature after training hard, and has become a gentle beauty where she was once a bit forgetable. You’re a lucky dude, Naruto… assuming you have the brains to notice her…
- Temari. Vicious, smart, talented… she’s the whole package. Temari’s not a girl to trifle with, and the perfect sister for the ever-powerful Gaara.
- Kushina. Okay, so, sure, she’s dead. So what? She’s still pretty adorable.
- Mei. The Mizukage is undeniably weird given her strange mannerisms regarding relationships, though anybody who says she looks bad would be, well, either outright blind or touched in the head. She might also be the only person who could give Tsunade a run for her money in the power department, as well.
- Kurenai. Though she’s probably the least mentioned of the various Leaf Jonin, Kurenai is nevertheless a worthy inclusion to the list. She’s got sort of a constantly-mussed look that gives her the air of someone with whom you shouldn’t mess – but someone who you can’t take your eyes off at the same time.
- Anko. Crazy, crazy, crazy. Anko’s one bloodthirsty chick, to be sure, and given her past with Orochimaru that’s kinda understandable. Still… that shirt… can’t complain.
- Tenten. A thoroughly-ignored and undeniably-cute member of the Leaf Village, Tenten deserves a lot more air time than she gets. Her weapon powers look awesome. Still, as long as she shows up every now and then… the world needs more girls with ball hair…
- Naruto. Or Naruko, as some would call her. It’s a jutsu, you say? Who cares, it’s still awesome.
Did I miss anybody who deserves to be up here? Let me know below!