10 Things I’ve Learned From Horror and Suspense-Thriller Movies
Ever wonder what you get from watching horror and suspense thriller movies aside from goosebumps and a lot of screams? There’s a lot of lessons to learn from these movies.
I really love watching horror and suspense-thriller movies. But I noticed that some of the characters became “victims” because of the same old mistakes they did. So, here’s what I’ve learned:
1. If any appliance, chairs, tables or bed moved by itself, move out.
2. Do not go to the basement if the electricity has just gone out.
3. When you have killed a monster, the killer, or the one that has been chasing and scaring you, NEVER EVER double-check if its really dead. Chances are it’s not.
4. If your car runs out of gasoline at night in the middle of nowhere, do not go to a deserted house to ask for help or a sleepover.
5. Stay away from strange-looking person bearing ax, chainsaw, bandsaw, lawn mower or hedge trimmer.
6. Never solve puzzles if you don’t know its source.
7. If something made a noise and you found out its just a cat, never look back and leave the room immediately.
8. Don’t look for your missing friend in the forest, woods, or basement at night especially if the moon is full.
9. Don’t walk backwards, something might come up behind you.
10. Don’t search for that someone or something making strange noise. If you love your life, ignore it. Remember the saying, “Curiousity kills the cat”.
Well.. its up to you if you’ll take me seriously on this. As far as I’m concerned…. I’M JUST KIDDING!