1. Pizza comes from Naples, Italy.
2. Pizza first batter just tomato sauce – no cheese.
3. Antica Pizzeria is the world’s first pizzeria. Opened in Naples, Italy in 1738.
4. Until the year 1889 there are no other additional toppings for pizza in Italy, but the cheese was first added when the famous pizza chef Raffaele Esposito to make pizza for Queen Margherita using tomatoes, basil, and cheese to represent the Italian flag colors. Currently, a simple pizza margherita pizza remains one of the most popular in the world.
5. Restoran opened the first American pizza in New York City in 1905.
6. Pizza is the largest ever built at Norwood Hypermarket in South Africa. Width of 122 feet 8 inches, weighed, weighing 26,883 pounds, 3968 pounds of cheese contains, and 1984 pounds of sauce.
7. Diperkirakan that around three billion pizzas are sold in the United States each year.
8. Pepperoni is the most popular pizza topping in the United States.
9. Tiga point in the logo represent the three Domino’s Pizza Domino’s Pizza’s first store.
10. Pizza most ordered (and eaten) on New Year’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Halloween, Thanksgiving Eve, and Super Bowl Sunday.
11. Sekitar 350 slices of pizza are consumed every second in the United States.
12. Sekitar 93% of Americans eat at least one pizza every month.