Lost Trivia Quiz
All LOST fans know the plane was Oceanic 815, but how much other LOST Trivia do you know?
For those who have been living in a cave, LOST is a television show drama featuring bizarre events, smoke monsters, and polar bears, that conflict with a group of plane crash survivors. The show dabbles into the mystery of destiny and fate. Fans have become loyal followers and watch each episode over and over in attempt to uncover the mystery and solve puzzles in the show.
This a fun quiz, with some simple questions and more challenging ones for real fans.
- What is the name of Walts dog?
- What are the Numbers?
- What country did Ethan say he came from?
- Jack has a tattoo, what does it say?
- Who was the first main character to be killed?
- What song was playing when we first met Desmond in The Hatch?
- How many minutes passed before the numbers had to be inputted into the computer?
- What was the name of Charlie’s band?
- What is Sawyers real name?
- Who did Michael talk to on the computer?
- Who did Ben say he was when we first met him?
- What is the correct name for the Dharma station referred to as The Hatch?
- What is the name of the Dharma station located on the smaller island off-shore?
- What did Claire name her baby?
- What was the name of the freighter?
- What name did John Locke use when he left the island?
- When Hurley/Hugo thought his house was being broken into, what did he grab to defend himself with?
- What flight brought the Oceanic Six back to the island?
- What was on the lunch box that Kate stole when she was young?
- Who killed Daniel Faraday?
- 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
- He walks amongst us, but is not one of us.
- Boone Carlyle
- Cass Elliot’s “Make your Own Kind of Music”
- 108 Minutes
- James Ford
- His son Walt
- Balloonist Henry Gale
- The Swan
- The Hydra
- Jeremy Bentham
- A Jesus statue
- Ajira Airways 316
- New Kids on the Block
- His mother, Eloise Hawking
1-5 Do you even watch the show?
6-12 Pretty good Fan.
13-18 Very good Fan.
19-20 Addict or Cheat.