10 Obscure Trivia Questions
Too many smart people are getting my trivia quizzes answered, so I stepped it up so possibly no one will get 100% on these unique questions. Have fun and enjoy.
Learning new things is good for the entire family. My hope is that you will be able to know something you did not know before reading this and then share that knowledge with someone else too.
1. What is Bob Barker’s middle name. Bob Barker was the day time show host for ” The Price is Right?
2. Where is the “Number One Pass Under Heaven” located?
3. From what animal are the ivory teeth taken for jewelry making?
4. What is the Spanish word for table?
5. How many stripes of both colors does the American Flag of the United States contain?
6. What is the study of prehistoric life called?
7. How many Great Lakes in eastern North America are there?
8. Name the Great Lakes in eastern North America.
9. Who invented the integrated circuit?
10. What is the largest known predatory fish?
1. Bob Barker once had his name mentioned on TV, when a celebration was being held in his honor. His middle name is William.
2. The “Number One Pass Under Heaven” is located in China at the Great Wall of China.
3. The canine teeth from the Elk are prized ivory called ivories or buglers.
4. The Spanish word for table is La mesa.
5. There are 13 stripes on the present day American flag.
6. The scientific study of prehistoric life is labeled palaeontology.
7. There are five Great Lakes in eastern North America.
8. The names of the Great Lakes are: 1. Lake Superior
2. Lake Michigan
3. Lake Huron
4. Lake Erie
5. Lake Ontario
9. Two men have been given credit for inventing the electronic component, the integrated circuit. Jack Kilby and Robert Noyce are co-inventors of that IC.
10. The great white shark is the fish that is world’s largest known predatory fish which is now on the endangered species list too.