A Simple Drawing Test to Interpret Yourself
How to find out the personality of yourself. Drawing-test to know your personality.
Instructions: Draw a sun, river, tree, snake and house. Do it on your own and make sure that your drawing is not influenced by anyone or anything.
Draw before you read this part!
- Tree – The tree is your mother. If you draw a large tree, it means you idolize your mother/look up on her. On the contrary, a tree that is levelled with the house means that you treat your mother as a close buddy.
- House - The house is you. Open windows and doors mean that you you are open to the outside world while the opposite (closed) implies that you are not ready to accept everything ‘unknown’ or ‘new’. The design of the house, on the other hand, signifies your simplicity. The more complex the drawing is, the more complex you are.
- Sun - The sun is your father. The distance of the sun respective of the house implies how close you are with him. A rising sun or a sun that is partly hidden behind a bunch of clouds means that you are not very open with each other. If you draw sunglasses , funky eyes, nose, smiling mouth etc. on the sun, perhaps your father is a fun and jolly person.
- River - The river represents your friends. If it runs long and wide, you have a very rich library of friends. Again, the distance of the river with the house (you) determines your closeness with your friends.
- Snake - The snake is your hardships and problems. If you put it away, that means the problems are far from you. If you put it on the house, the problem is in you; on the tree, in your mother; and so on…
So, did the interpretations matched you? Or are there some items that seemed to be not totally you? Always keep in mind that to be a better person, you must not change your own personality because there is only one you in the whole universe. You are unique.
Liked the article? Follow this link to read more of Literati’s work. Thanks