1. People who ride in roller coasters have higher chances of developing blood clots in the brain
2. People with blue eyes see better in the dark
3. Money isn’t made out of paper as is commonly believed but it is made out of cotton
4. A tiny amount of alcohol on a scorpion will make it go mad instantly and it will engage in multiple stinging of itself to death there then.
5. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from tearing
6. A huge underground river runs beneath the Nile, with six times more water than the River Nile above it
7. Wearing a headphone for just an hour will increase the bacteria level in your ears by 700 times
8. Right handed people live on average nine more years than left handed ones like Barrack Obama and Bill Clinton
9. We exercise at least 30 muscles when we smile
10. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea-it receives oxygen directly from the air
11. The Pupil of the eye expands 45% over and above its normal size when it sees something pleasing to the eye.
12. When a person dies, hearing is often the first sense to go
13. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it has already been digested by the bee
14. There is a Great Mushroom in Oregon that is 2,400 years old. It covers 3.4 square miles of land and is still growing
15. It Cost $7million to make The Titanic and $200million to make a Film about it