Quiz on Immunology
A quiz on the immune system of your body. It is simple and very interesting. Lets see how much do you know about your body.
Immunology is the branch of science that deals with immune system of our body. Immune system is very important for our body as it protects us from pathogens and toxic compounds.
So, below is an interesting quiz for all of us to know about our immune system.
1) Which cells provide cell-mediated immunity?
Ans. T cells
2) Which cells produce antibody?
Ans. B cells
3) Which cells prevent penetration of microbe into body through skin?
Ans. Epithelial cells
4) Which type of immunoglobulin antibodies are?
5) Which cells are phagocytes and called as microglial cells in brain?
6) Which component of serum can agglutinate bacteria?
7) Which types of antibodies does Hybridoma Technology produce?
Ans. Monoclonal antibodies
8) Which human infectious disease eradicated from the world in 1970’s?
9) Which clotting factor is absent in Hemophilia A?
Ans. Factor VIII
Image via Wikipedia
10) Which branch of biology deals with the immune system of our body?
For more related and interesting quizzes refer:
- Funny Biotechnology Quiz: Click it to find an innovative way to learn and laugh biotechnology.
- Funny Biotechnology Quiz Two: Click it to find an innovative way to learn and laugh biotechnology. A quiz specially meant for Non-biotechnologist to try their hands on biotechnology.
- Quiz on Biotechnology: A general quiz on biotechnology.
- Quiz on Biotechnology: Part 2: A wonderful quiz to enhance and check your knowledge on the topic of biotechnology. It is back with a bang.
- Mystery Quiz in Immunology #1: Read the clue and find the answer. One clue is already given in the title. For rest clues come in.
- Quiz on Immunology: A quiz on the immune system of your body. It is simple and very interesting. Lets see how much do you know about your body.
- General Biochemistry: A quiz on the most important field of biotechnology.