12 Quirky Facts
Do you know the best way to start your day? With a bit of completely random trivia that will be of no use to you whatsoever!
- Did you know that if you live in Siena (Italy) it is illegal to be a prostitute (but only if your name is Mary)!
- Did you know that if you live in Hong Kong you are allowed to murder your cheating husband (but only with your bare hands)!
- Did you know that if you live in Liverpool (England) you are allowed to be a topless saleswoman (but only if you work in a tropical fish store)!
- Did you know that if you live in Paraguay you may duel (but only if you and your opponent are both blood donors)!
- Did you know that if you live in Alaska you may shoot bears (but waking a bear to take a photo isn’t allowed)
- Did you know that for there are five times as many porn websites as there are normal!
- Did you know that in the Greek national anthem there are 158 verses (no one in Greece knows them all though)!
- Did you know the name Wendy was invented for Peter Pan, no one had heard of it before!
- Did you know that until the 1960’s you weren’t allowed in Disneyland if you were a man with long hair!
- Did you know that in Finland Donald Duck comics were banned once because he doesn’t wear any pants!
- Did you know that the word gymnasium means “to exercise naked” in Greek!
- Did you know that a pregnant woman was once accused falsely of shoplifting a basketball!