Trivial Facts You Might Want To Know
- The first couple to be seen in bed together on prime time T.V. was Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
- Green was Coca Cola’s original color.
- Alaska is the state with the most people who walk to work.
- The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- Tom Sawyer was the first novel written on a typewriter.
- The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
- Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it is kissing the conveyor belt.
- The shortest sentence in the English language is: I am.
- How many people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th? Only 2, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn’t added until 5 years later.
- Intelligent people have more copper in their hair.
- The percentage of Africa in wilderness is 28%.
- The percentage of North America in wilderness is 38%.
- The cost of raising a medium sized dog to the age of 11 is $6,400.
- The average amount of people airborne over the U.S any given hour is 61,000.
- Men can read smaller print than women.
- Women can hear better.
Now, aren’t you glad you have read this entire trivia? Who knows, you might be on a game show some day and learned the million dollar question right here.